timekiller
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 3,853
- Reaction score
- 966
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Morehead City / Newport NC
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A Rare 16th Century Spoon Mold Find!
Took the day off and went MDing.Had found a new site and wanted to hit it.So I Did.Came up with some first for me.And some I don't even know what they are.All needs a better cleaning just done a quick soap and water deal.Here they are till I get them cleaned better.
Enjoy,
Timekiller!
Took the day off and went MDing.Had found a new site and wanted to hit it.So I Did.Came up with some first for me.And some I don't even know what they are.All needs a better cleaning just done a quick soap and water deal.Here they are till I get them cleaned better.
Enjoy,
Timekiller!
Attachments
-
000_0001.webp33.4 KB · Views: 6,826 -
000_0002.webp38 KB · Views: 6,813 -
000_0003.webp21.1 KB · Views: 6,737 -
000_0004.webp30.6 KB · Views: 6,697 -
000_0005.webp38.5 KB · Views: 6,724 -
000_0006.webp61.6 KB · Views: 6,707 -
000_0007.webp33.2 KB · Views: 6,644 -
000_0008.webp48 KB · Views: 6,616 -
000_0009.webp78.9 KB · Views: 6,621 -
000_0010.webp77.1 KB · Views: 6,569 -
000_0011.webp59.3 KB · Views: 6,498 -
000_0012.webp64.3 KB · Views: 6,525
Upvote
0

(wreckdiver1715) you guy's have a great forum here with lots of people that are willing to help someone. I think the forum has become very well known over the internet.A great community of treasure hunters here on this forum.Thanks for your work in it and to all that makes it possible.








