bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
This just came to me in an email the other day so I thought I would place it on the table for debate.
"If" Morriss knew just about everyone in the region, and "if" he really did play host to to so many distinguishable men of the era, then would not be a reasonable assumption, or a fair likelihood, that he held acquaintance with folks like Jefferson as well?
PS: This may seem a simple assumption but there just might be more to it once we really wrap our heads around the possibilities within the times.
"If" Morriss knew just about everyone in the region, and "if" he really did play host to to so many distinguishable men of the era, then would not be a reasonable assumption, or a fair likelihood, that he held acquaintance with folks like Jefferson as well?
PS: This may seem a simple assumption but there just might be more to it once we really wrap our heads around the possibilities within the times.
Last edited:
I dont believe I have ever posted on this thread before, But,If you honestly believe in the Beale codes,and you want to solve this puzzle,check the grave yard records of st. Louis county mo.for cripts or mausoleums built at the time beale was there,match the dates for moriss and his wife being buried there acording to the dates of deposits made. good luck, thats all I have to say on this subject.NP







