What's new

A Rose ...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Took this image Sunday ... and missed it when picking images to post

Pink_Rose_1.webp
 
Pretty in pink. Better late than never, right? Very nice.
 
Gotta love those Rose's. Nice pic.
 
Pretty in pink. Better late than never, right? Very nice.

Part of the reason it got passed over was because of how many digital cameras treat lighter shades of red. Most over saturate the red color and bleach out greens.

I used something called a "luminosity mask" to fix that, enriching the greens and toning down the pink ... thus letting the details show through.

I always "tweak" the images I post ... some end up on 500px.com or pixabay.
 
I really enjoy looking at all the photos in this forum. I am amazed how you can take someone else's pic and clean it up like you did on Davers' thread with the spider. I try to post my first reaction when I see the pics. Sometimes I have to think of something because someone else already posted my first reaction.
 
Very nice rose picture.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!
 
That must be the last rose of summer and it’s a beauty!
 
That must be the last rose of summer and it’s a beauty!

Nah, I'm in Arkansas ... over 90 degrees here today. Not even the only variety blooming here right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom