A Sing-Along!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where oh where - has the gold gone, why has it left me here alone. I searched the beach over and thought I found true love, but just another pull tab and the excitement was gone.

Hunted that trough for nearly a week – it’s shiny yellow and silver with sparkly stones that I seek. Then came a tone that excited my brain, but just another pull tab was the name of that game. De-dum-dum-dum….

Where oh where - has the gold gone, why has it left me here alone. I searched the beach over and thought I found true love, but just another pull tab and the excitement was gone.

Hit on a tone that truly thrilled me, looked into my scoop and what did I see. There it was - looking straight up at me – just another damn pull tab and now I had THREE!
De-dum-dum-dum…..

Now I’m sitting at home away from the beach, dreaming of gold that’s just way out of reach. Gonna go back in the morning and do it once more – just one more damn pull tab and then I’ll have FOUR!
De-dum-dum-dum…..

Feel free to add a verse. :laughing7:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sorry but i"m not creative enough to add to it but I'm singing along!

Oh, I sure have sung that song a lot. Those tab signals sure do sound pretty and when any target is few and far between, a pull tab now and then let's me know that my detector is still working.

BS you really should be taking that medication.....:sign10:

Glad to see that someone is a "Happy Camper" and has a great sense of humor! Sing it Bigscoop!

Glad to see that someone is a "Happy Camper" and has a great sense of humor! Sing it Bigscoop!

"All those mid-tones under my coil - just pull tabs, can slaw, and pieces of foil. But I don't mind one little bit - I guess someone needs to collect all that...de - dum - dum -dum"

"Swing it to the left - swing it to the right, these motions I make each day and each night. Pull tabs, pop cans, it seems all I get - my pouch is always crammed full with these pieces of....de - dum - dum dum"

"Then one day it happened to me - a fantastic mid-tone came to be. I looked in my scoop and what did I see - that fifth damn pull tab staring straight back at me! :BangHead:" de-dum-dum-dum......:laughing7:

Hunted that trough for nearly a week – it’s shiny yellow and silver with sparkly stones that I seek. Then came a tone that excited my brain, but just another pull tab was the name of that game. De-dum-dum-dum….

Hit on a tone that truly thrilled me, looked into my scoop and what did I see. There it was - looking straight up at me – just another damn pull tab and now I had THREE!
De-dum-dum-dum…..

Now I’m sitting at home away from the beach, dreaming of gold that’s just way out of reach. Gonna go back in the morning and do it once more – just one more damn pull tab and then I’ll have FOUR!
De-dum-dum-dum…..

Feel free to add a verse. :laughing7:

OK! Here goes, ahem. "I see all the other's posts..Alas other people's jewels are what I want the most. I walk like a zombie in the mid-day sun. Watching all the people frolick and having fun. I'm cleaning Mother Earth one piece of garbage at a time. Wait! What's that I hear? Only a dime!!!!:occasion14:Cheers!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back