A small hill was in our yard when we bought the property in 1972. I cut the small hill off in 2006 and found this approximately 12-18 inches down.

Annie Husong

Mar 4, 2024
IMG_2982.jpeg

Upvote 52
The shape and symmetry are amazing. How big is it? It looks like it could be a spear point of an arrowhead, depending upon size. I wonder if someone familiar with stone shaping could comment on the method used to make it. It doesn't seem to have the obvious signs of flaking. But maybe it has just been worn down.

The shape and symmetry are amazing. How big is it? It looks like it could be a spear point of an arrowhead, depending upon size. I wonder if someone familiar with stone shaping could comment on the method used to make it. It doesn't seem to have the obvious signs of flaking. But maybe it has just been worn down.

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpeg
    IMG_2984.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
North East Oklahoma

Attachments

• IMG_2984.jpeg
    IMG_2984.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back