What's new

a stamp? a fishing item ?

Wayupnorth66

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
280
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
a stamp? a fishing item ? Its about 2" long total. It looks to have a backwards " 1 " on it..and it seems to be made of lead..thanks
 

Attachments

  • 100_1581.webp
    100_1581.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_1584.webp
    100_1584.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 322
That is a bottle stopper to a Hutchinson soda bottle.
 

Attachments

  • pacificsodas.webp
    pacificsodas.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
HEY....72cheyenne that was fast,,thank you very much..thats amazing
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
That is a bottle stopper to a Hutchinson soda bottle.
:icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • hutchinson stopper patent.webp
    hutchinson stopper patent.webp
    14 KB · Views: 288
  • hutchinson stopper patent.webp
    hutchinson stopper patent.webp
    14 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I found one of those awhile back and might have thrown it away, :-\ I'm gonna go look
 
Upvote 0
Evan/tn said:
I found one of those awhile back and might have thrown it away, :-\ I'm gonna go look
Found it!!!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom