What's new

A steller gift from my Dad.

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
My Dad went to my aunts house in Smithsville ,While he was there he found these and gave them to me.
SDC10215_zps9e5a2739.jpg


I think this one is a tool pre-form...
SDC10216_zpse0d8b8c1.jpg

SDC10217_zpsf6fb1c9a.jpg


This one is awesome..It looks like it may have been heat treated..
SDC10218_zps1b8c8c55.jpg

SDC10219_zps56846ff5.jpg

SDC10220_zps00160690.jpg

SDC10221_zps80d746d9.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Hey Neogeo you might come up to north Austin ,across from Mc Neail highschool,and next to the YMCA is Crosspoint Church,they have a little 9 hole Disc Golf course and the whole course has flint rocks and probably arrow heads everywhere.The rocks you have in above pictures look like some of what I fine there.
 
Ifin I make it up that way I will check it out..Thanx for the heads up...Here in T.x. ya never know what you can find or where..Har
 
lol, nice of your dad to share.
 
That is a very cool piece. Looks like it runs in the family. Like father like son :thumbsup:
 
hey hey frank the crank

veddy nice
 
Thanx guys...I really wanted to go,buy I had stuff to do.I have found some killer stuff there in the past.
Some folks may remember this one.
IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom