What's new

A strange thing happened at one of my banks..

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a bank that have used for a dump bank for quite a while, but they started getting me halves so I stopped using them as a dump bank.

Last Saturday I was in and talking to the manager and she asked me if I could bring in another $300 in halves. :o :o :o

Turns out she still had $700 in halves from when I would deposit there and she could only ship out in increments of $1000. I told her I could probably find that much and bring it in. Turns out she has $300 in customer rolled quarters, we will just do an even trade.

Also, this weekend I got 3 boxes and each box had a Ben inside. :D
Total 4-90% & 7-40%
 
Upvote 0
Sweet. you never know what you can get in customer rolled stuff.
I always dump in amounts of 1k to 2k Some of the banks need to send off at $1000, others when a 2k bag is filled. This lessens the chances of missing out on rolls brought in by customers at your dump bank. I have found a bit of silver in banks that someone else used as a dump for say $500 and they have say $620...ya find silver!!!
I am always cleaning out peoples dump banks and taking them to a fed deposit bagger.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom