Aquitaine

Dec 8, 2021
British Columbia
I spotted this ring at the thrift shop and decided to get it. There are two hearts on each side of the stone, in time for Valentine's Day. It has substance, not light in weight. The stone is quite large and I'm wondering if it's a zircon? There is a sterling mark inside the band with a logo that appears to be an Indian head??? I was going cross-eyed with my magnifier glass looking at it. It's rather a unique stamp. Would love thoughts about the ring. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Ring-00.jpg
    Ring-00.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Ring-01.jpg
    Ring-01.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 28
  • Ring-02.jpg
    Ring-02.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Ring-03.jpg
    Ring-03.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 3

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking ring, but appearances can be deceptive. The maker mark seems to be for a company called Romega Inc. of Rome, Georgia who were in business from c.1950 to c.1970. All of their jewellery was ‘costume’ and they’re best known for pierced sterling wedding bands, art deco styled sterling rings with glass stones and gold-filled jewellery.

Romega.jpg

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spotted this ring at the thrift shop and decided to get it. There are two hearts on each side of the stone, in time for Valentine's Day. It has substance, not light in weight. The stone is quite large and I'm wondering if it's a zircon? There is a sterling mark inside the band with a logo that appears to be an Indian head??? I was going cross-eyed with my magnifier glass looking at it. It's rather a unique stamp. Would love thoughts about the ring. Thanks so much!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread