huntress104
Hero Member
Went out hunting Saturday to my favorite field by the river. Spent about 3 hours looking after some hard rains had it the area. Once again I was not disappointed.. I found 2 nice pieces that were made from limestone rock. I have never found any made of this material. It was too bad that the big one had the corner broken on it. Found a couple of whole points and some really nice scrapers. Also found a bunch of broken bases, knives, and points. Does anyone know what kind of point or spearhead the big broken limestone piece might be? I have not been able to find anything that resembles it in my book. thanks for looking
Attachments
-
001.webp34.4 KB · Views: 122 -
002.webp33.7 KB · Views: 117 -
003.webp16.6 KB · Views: 123 -
004.webp19.9 KB · Views: 112 -
006.webp30.2 KB · Views: 100 -
008.webp29.3 KB · Views: 101 -
011.webp27.7 KB · Views: 106 -
012.webp17.3 KB · Views: 110 -
014.webp27.8 KB · Views: 119 -
016.webp18.2 KB · Views: 106 -
017.webp20.7 KB · Views: 113 -
019.webp27.7 KB · Views: 111 -
024.webp21.8 KB · Views: 120 -
027.webp26.5 KB · Views: 109 -
028.webp18.7 KB · Views: 132 -
030.webp25.5 KB · Views: 110 -
031.webp11.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Upvote
0







