What's new

A visit with Tokameel

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday, Saturday, I visited my dear friend Tom Dionne. You know him as Tokameel.
Tokameel.webp

We went detecting for awhile.
Detecting.webp

I was his "Aide D'Chair".
Aide.webp

We had a GREAT time! 'Love ya, Tom. ╦╦Ç
 
I love being able to put a face to a screen name, or names in this case! You are very handsome gentlemen. :thumbsup:
 
Close friendship is a great thing! :occasion14:
 
Congrats!
Looks like it was a good day for getting together and getting some swing time in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom