What's new

AA alkaline batteries

Some of those 'lantern' batteries contain stacked AA batts, and other brands use a different type construction.
If I remember correctly, Rav o vac uses the AA stack.
Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
i use the kirkland brand batteries from costco...they were at one time ranked as good as duracell and i pay somewhere around thirteen bucks for a package of 48
 
I found AA batteries at a local "Everythings a Dollar Store". 4 AA Sunbeam batteries for $1. I was buying the Duracells at the regular Dollar Store. After I started using the Sunbeams I didn't notice any difference in battery life. So I have used the Sunbeams ever since. Just picked up a charger for the rechargeable batteries at the local Goodwill store for $2. Charges 4 AA or 4 AAA batteries. I will get the batteries and give those a try also. I always keep a few packs of alkaline handy just in case. They also have the 9 volt (2 pack) Sunbeam batteries for $1.
 
I found AA batteries at a local "Everythings a Dollar Store". 4 AA Sunbeam batteries for $1. I was buying the Duracells at the regular Dollar Store. After I started using the Sunbeams I didn't notice any difference in battery life. So I have used the Sunbeams ever since. Just picked up a charger for the rechargeable batteries at the local Goodwill store for $2. Charges 4 AA or 4 AAA batteries. I will get the batteries and give those a try also. I always keep a few packs of alkaline handy just in case. They also have the 9 volt (2 pack) Sunbeam batteries for $1.

A word of warning. Li batts use a different charge technology. A regular charger can kill them, or worse explode them. FYI, Frank...
hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom