What's new

about larson

unclemac

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
8,035
Reaction score
9,237
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
you know how at the beginning of the forum we have a few of these permanent "threads"...you know ...[h=3]Artifact Board Code Of Ethics[/h]
...and such...

would it be possible to have a "larson1951" thread....with all his amazing posts in one place? probably not but hey, worth a shot.
 
Upvote 0
That would be nice to see. He found so many cool things in his years of hunting.
 
Steve had over 4000 posts, it would be not just be hard but extremely time consuming to move or copy all to a single thread...
 
Last edited:
as of 10:00 PST sunday. it aint working for me either.

but thanks very much for the effort...I miss his posts and knowledge so darn much
 
as of 10:00 PST sunday. it aint working for me either.

but thanks very much for the effort...I miss his posts and knowledge so darn much
It works for me, what is it doing for you?
 
I have a lot of time on my hands if I can help with 4000 posts let me know.

Sorry, I tried to delete this because I didn't read whole thread before posting. and I cant delete it.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom