About the fed, or anyone else pulling silver...l

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Who gives a rats fuzzyass? lol
With have had people that work for places like brinks post on here saying that they don't pull silver...a long with people saying they have called and have been told that they dont?? And we are all still finding silver?
Good god...every other post is talking about how some one pulls silver?

I'll put it this way...if they are...they are doing a very poor job of it.
That's all.
Happy hunting all!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know it truly is getting annoying....but the cynical side of me can't help fanning the insanity.

how is that new Glock treating you?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave up a while ago, seems like a buncha newbies are posting this crap without reading previous posts, there's a sucker born every minute.

I find it amusing to mess with them too :thumbsup:

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
proof reading is always nice, but I got the concept of your post before you edited it!

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
more time arguing about fed culling less time searching....more silver for everybody who doesnt care what so an so's uncles , brothers , aunt s best friends cousins half brother said he heard while standing in the unemployment line !!!!!!!

OP
OP
conleytheking

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
i know it truly is getting annoying....but the cynical side of me can't help fanning the insanity.

how is that new Glock treating you?

It's treating me great...I love it...i still love my .45...but my glock is just about perfect.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought an M&P .40 and love it. The fed DOES cull silver, this is common knowlege. ;)

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The logical conclusion to the three rosies and merc I pulled already tonight is that the fed must be culling all silver :BangHead:

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who gives a rats fuzzyass? lol
With have had people that work for places like brinks post on here saying that they don't pull silver...a long with people saying they have called and have been told that they dont?? And we are all still finding silver?
Good god...every other post is talking about how some one pulls silver?

I'll put it this way...if they are...they are doing a very poor job of it.

That's all.
Happy hunting all!! :thumbsup:
That's the gov for you

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you well said!!!! I just found $10.000.00 In 17 weeks theres a lot of silver. Happy hunting!!!

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We dont need the fed, Brinks or anyone else to pull silver - that's my part time job! I'm really just doing it to help them out, those annoying white coins suck and they make weird sounds when you clank them together - thats why I'm putting them away so nobody else has to see them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread