What's new

Activity seems sparse in the Wyoming forum LOL.

Wyoming newbi here still looking and getting maps. Found quite abit of new coins and stuff but looking for older relics and coins. Collection from Washington was all destroyed in a fire so Im starting over.
 
Welcome to the new folks

been out a few times this spring, a lot of clad.
2 pocket spills about $2 total for them.
shiny new quarters right on the surface.
found 4 old buttons up close to a big cottonwood tonight IMG_0041.webpIMG_0042.webp

GOOD HUNTING
Scott
 
That's great Scott.

I ve been out a few times myself this last week. Been going through a county park, it must of had a old horse barn on it before it was a park. I found part of a saddle cinch, cleaned out some square nails out of a kiddy swing, and have found about a bucks worth of coins. Lol Waiting for the green up, so the park people wont chase me off, found about 4 bucks worth of coins end of last summer, and a .38 cal rim fire case is my best find so far.
 
Went out again tonight, bunch of pennies. I need a digger coil to separate the trash in the parks here. I'd bet I could throw a dart into the grass, and pull 3 targets within 3 inches.
 
Same here,

Thinking of getting the whites DD 4 x 6 shooter coil. Some of the places around here are pretty old, there has to be some silver coins around here somewhere? There are pull tabs up the whazoo here, being a newbie I am starting to learn - I was digging up everything at first. I am currently using the 9.5 coil and would like to narrow down my target's, plus you cant go 2 feet without hitting a hot rock. Lol
 
Hey I'm new to all of this and I'm in casper wyoming and I'm looking for a buddy to teach me and maybe some friends to go hunting with
 
Hello, I know this is an old thread. I am pretty new to this forum. I have been metal detecting for a little while now. I live in Sheridan.
 
You will run into someone yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom