What's new

Added one more Silver Ring to the wifes jewelry

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach 2.5 hrs before low again worked down the lowest water line found dimes and pennies. Came back at the high tide mark found the ring .925 was bent a little. The cross came on the sloop on the way back. The giant earing is junk along with the smaller one,29 coins for the 5 hr tour.
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
Well done, congratulation!! Steve i wish you luck next hunt.
 
I like those chunky silver rings - they are the only ones I retain in the "keeper" stash!
 
Good hunt...what kind of stone does it have?
 
As Always...Love Silver! Nice big Silver even more:icon_thumright:
 
WTG!!!!! I know how hard you work for your finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom