What's new

aerial photos

just-dig

Full Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Is there a link somewhere that I can look at aerial photos from my area (North Texas) from the 1950's?
 
Thanks for the link. Looks like nothing available before 2004. Is that my only shot?
 
Welcome, and where are you in North Texas?
Baggins
 
I'm south of Fort Worth in the northwest part of Hill County.
Thanks
 
Cool, I am in Dallas....Richardson to be exact...
Baggins
 
Nice to meet you baggins.
I tried google maps, no luck.
Thanks,
Mark
 
Have you tried any sanborn maps? Hit your local county library as well. I have dug up small maps there a few times.

Welcome to Tnet :wink:
 
Shaw said:
Have you tried any sanborn maps? Hit your local county library as well. I have dug up small maps there a few times.

Welcome to Tnet :wink:

Thanks Shaw, I'll try that.
I notice you're in the Houston area. Does it still stink down there?....lol
I grew up south of Houston in League City. We moved out of there in 78 when I was 12. It sure has changed since we left.
 
I don't know if this will help or not.But I got a disk off e-bay .It has over 200 historic maps of Texas.(very cool.)I plan to get a M.D. & reffer to the disk for potental sites .It has stagecoach stops ETC...
It's called Antique maps of Texas.
disked.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom