What's new

Age of "Chicago Tailoring Co" fob needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Age of "Chicago Tailoring Co" fob needed

I couldn't Find much on this company. Can any one help with age and a little history? I'm thinking Early 1900's Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 234
Re: Age of "Chicago Tailoring Co" fob needed

I see a refernce to the company in the "Annual report of the Chief State Factory Inspector of Illinois" dated December 1897.

I also found a pic of one from a TN metal detecting club site.

Cool fob.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Re: Age of "Chicago Tailoring Co" fob needed

DCMatt said:
I see a refernce to the company in the "Annual report of the Chief State Factory Inspector of Illinois" dated December 1897.

I also found a pic of one from a TN metal detecting club site.

Cool fob.

DCMatt

That's earlier than what I found. This link shows the company name in 1902 and 1925.

http://www.google.com/search?q=hist...elt_timeline_result&resnum=3&ct=timeline-date

Saw the pic TN metal detecting club. It got 3rd place :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom