What's new

Ahh Yes it was a golden day.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out to an old lot to start my day and after an hour or 2 of nothing I moved. I hit a park and only after a few pop tops some nickels and a dime I had a bouncy gold signal at 2 inches. I dug a little and hit the hole with the pro pointer and It was out. Moved it around the plug and it looked at first to be one then newer gold looking pop tops. Then I saw the ring shape and I was in gold fever mode. Lol. Yes 14k but it's missing the diamond. I'll take it anyway. Enjoy the pics. Oh yeah forgot about the key.
 

Attachments

  • 1457148788208.webp
    1457148788208.webp
    135.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 1457148799555.webp
    1457148799555.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 1457148809904.webp
    1457148809904.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 1457148819916.webp
    1457148819916.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 1457148831184.webp
    1457148831184.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 185
  • 1457148841424.webp
    1457148841424.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 36
napoleon2.webp

That's Flippin' Sweet! Gold rings are pretty much my favorite animals, besides ligers...Sub 8-)
 
Ooooh I have some gold knot earrings that would go great with that ring,lol! Congrats on your find!
 
Always a pleasant surprise. Nice!

About the missing diamond? I hope you tried to sift thru the dirt. The settings can get loose when buried a while, ya know? ;)
I've actually found missing stones there sometimes. Especially if I had to work a bit to get the ring out.

In any case, congrats!
 
well done !!!!...:occasion14:
 
Bet that was nice to see gold in the hole.Congrats that is a nice one
 
Always a pleasant surprise. Nice!

About the missing diamond? I hope you tried to sift thru the dirt. The settings can get loose when buried a while, ya know? ;)
I've actually found missing stones there sometimes. Especially if I had to work a bit to get the ring out.

In any case, congrats!

Ah no i didn't. found the ring and called it a day.
 
Thanks to all for the comments. that makes 3 gold rings for the year so far. 1 found in each month. im loving it. back out to digging pop tops. lol
 
GREAT FINDS!!! MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT BIG #4 WILL LOOK LIKE! HOPE YOUR NEXT ONE HAS THE DIAMOND!!
 
Congratulations on the nice ring find!
 
Congrats! Sweet gold!

One of the first gold rings I ever found was minus the diamond...still looking!
 
I call that a golden hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom