What's new

Air Force 1 Medal??

fairangel

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
92
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I found this at a local park today, it was down 3-4 inchesand looked like it had been there for a long time. My first impression is it's a medal some one received from AirForce 1 in 1982.
Any one have any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 7,963
  • 018.webp
    018.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 8,028
Upvote 0
Just my opinion and I can surely be wrong but, with no size reference it looks like the size of a zipper pull or smaller. It does look like it might be made of silver. However, if it were an Air Force One medal or some type of tag from that unit / Aircraft, I would tend to think that it be more decorative. I think that it is a piece off jewelry.
 
Well you could at least wear it on one of your shoes.
 
Thanks to everyone that told me it's from Nike shoes, mystery solved!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom