What's new

Akro box tri-color agates

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
Just got this one in. I had to fix a few marbles where someone backfilled it with 3 vitros so I found which color combos were missing and replaced them with mint examples but marked them with a dot.









 
WOW. Do you have to take a second mortgage out on your home for that baby???? I don't know much about them; but I would guess not easy to come by.
 
I will give you "wow" on that Cheese. Nice.
 
Thanks! This makes my 3rd akro 100 count box. Keeping my nose to the ground for the next one!
 
Just saw this on the back. Now you know how much they were... 29 cents!!! :D


 
Here are my other two, in better condition than the first. These are older. 1930s.







 
Oh my; beauties. Do you store them any special way?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom