PennDirtDigger Jr. Member Joined Mar 10, 2019 Messages 82 Reaction score 243 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 10, 2019 #1 kidding I think but I have no idea about this. I found it near a hiking path in the woods. It is very thin and feels like aluminum. Any ideas??
kidding I think but I have no idea about this. I found it near a hiking path in the woods. It is very thin and feels like aluminum. Any ideas??
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 11, 2019 #21 P for Pluto. Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 11, 2019 #22 fano169 said: Cuff link . Click to expand... I think thats it. Engravable cuff link. Upvote 0