cactusjumper
Gold Member
Bowman,
Thank you for proving my point.
Joe Ribaudo
Thank you for proving my point.
Joe Ribaudo
Just a thought.
it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them
Oroblanco said:Blindbowman wrote:
it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them
Boy when you nail one, it is right on the money. I am convinced that some of the early sources (and MOST of the later sources) were deliberately mis-leading people.
Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco
Oroblanco said:Blindbowman wrote:
it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them
Boy when you nail one, it is right on the money. I am convinced that some of the early sources (and MOST of the later sources) were deliberately mis-leading people.
Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco