What's new

all for a rock

gwhitson

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
125
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
Location
nw ar--se ks
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
it's amazing what a person will do for a rock.rain,mud,and things that want to kill u
 

Attachments

  • 2013-04-25_13-59-02_309.webp
    2013-04-25_13-59-02_309.webp
    701.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 2013-04-25_14-14-58_729.webp
    2013-04-25_14-14-58_729.webp
    763.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 2013-04-25_17-07-27_894.webp
    2013-04-25_17-07-27_894.webp
    216.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 2013-04-25_12-51-34_475.webp
    2013-04-25_12-51-34_475.webp
    801.6 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
ya got some nice camy boots there. & yup the little (or big) buggers are back to trying to cross the road again. nice finds by the way
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Coulda been worse,,,ever try walking with 20lbs of clay on each boot? TNmountains surely must know what I`m talking about.
 
When living in both nc and tn I cursed the clay..cursed it. I'm used to growing things in beautiful dark soil, not hard clay. Never had to walk through it wet though.
 
Red clay mud is the worst. I dont go hunting till it dries.
 
tncreeker said:
Coulda been worse,,,ever try walking with 20lbs of clay on each boot? TNmountains surely must know what I`m talking about.

Anyone that has ever walked thru red clay then walk thru pine straw more red clay and more straw...it just builds and builds!
 
Ok,,I know this is an old thread, but I have not been on here forever!! While in TN. we lived in a campground with gravel roads. Red clay,,,then 20 more lbs. of gravel. Yeah,,not missing that part too much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom