Old Dude
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2013
- Messages
- 8,838
- Reaction score
- 9,870
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wayne County, Kentucky
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi all. Chris and I got out for another one of our marathon days lol. Not a lot of good finds but I am happy with what I managed. Last week, I got an LC, a silver Washington, a V Nick and some wheats. Today I got another LC, 2 silver Washingtons ( they were actually a spill ), a buff and some wheats. Also got a complete lock, a pocket watch frame and a marble. The buff is a 1916. The Washintons are a 44P and a 61D. Chris and I thought we could see 1835 on the LC but can't make it out now. Chris had a very slow day until our very last permission. He pulled out some nice keepers there. Will let him tell his tale. Thanks for looking!










Upvote
46
I'd rather pull quality than quantity like you did today. Those are some nice finds. Heck I feel lucky if I pull one keeper let alone four like yours.
). Cool lock, I have yet to find a good one of those also.









