What's new

Almost too much to carry

mwb76

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
99
Golden Thread
0
Location
chester county pa
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok jokes over found the smallest marble or at least what I think is a marble why working at a property today put in on a penny for size comparison
 

Attachments

  • 1472690438056.webp
    1472690438056.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 1472690450522.webp
    1472690450522.webp
    8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1472690468122.webp
    1472690468122.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 12
What reading did your detector give you on the marble?
 
I like my steaks marbled.

laughing.webp

Congrats on the wee ball. Maybe it was actually set in some jewelry? Sub 8-)
 
Can I have it Ive lost so many of mine That's a Marbolous find
 
nice rabbit turd, better than a cow turd i guess
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom