kimsdad
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2008
- Messages
- 4,693
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
I found this beat up aluminum tag at a site that has produced some old coins. I threw it in with my finds thinking it was a tree tag. Then I washed it off and it looks like it had something to do with cake flour? It is two inches long and is blank on the back. I thought it might be a flour sack tag, but I haven't been able to locate any pics of metal ones. Any ideas as to what it is or how old it is? Thanks!
Here's what I think I see:
Top row: ?? TER CAKE ??
Row 2: ??AKE FLOUR


Here's what I think I see:
Top row: ?? TER CAKE ??
Row 2: ??AKE FLOUR









