What's new

American diggers is awful

savant365

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
What a joke! I tried to watch it for the entertainment value but it is too far fetched for even the worst metal detectorist! After watching them fix a water line and the unrealistic value of their finds OMG! *******es! Sorry spike this shoh missed by a mile!
 
Totally agree.
So far the best tv show I 've watched is REBEL GOLD
 
I was apprehensive about posting about this show. They sure are silly acting, falling over themselves is a little to much to take. I enjoy the Finds but the acting is terrible.
 
Laura28 Welcome to TNet!

Yup. I agree that American Diggers is a joke and I think that most of the "Finds" are pre-planted.
But I find myself watching the darn show until my gag reflex kicks in.
 
Thankfully I don't have cable and can only get local channels on my antenna.:occasion14:
 
I don't get Spike tv anymore but their prices were always super high and they lost me when the "found" the canon in the bottom of the stock tank. Anyone that has ever pulled iron out of the ground or water knows it doesn't come up looking that pretty...
 
Yep cheese was pouring out of my tv
 
Im still scooping it out
 
Is that the show where every find is valuable and takes no effort to dig it out?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom