sirenscure
Greenie
Hello all- all opinions welcome here. I really can't say I know anything much about what I have here. I am attracted to American Indian real photo post cards circa 1900 and jewelry. Yet this time I was able to buy some different items. Rugs, wall hanging, blankets, shoes, beaded items. Sadly there is condition flaws with a few items. Also I'm sure not all are American Indian I'm thinking the old tourist baby item is maybe from Peru? Anyway feedback is welcome. I will post a photos thanks
Attachments
-
image-1380604392.webp61.5 KB · Views: 147 -
image-2073672735.webp58.1 KB · Views: 143 -
image-101372610.webp68.9 KB · Views: 134 -
image-2826402863.webp79.1 KB · Views: 132 -
image-3193041431.webp70.2 KB · Views: 144 -
image-2904498346.webp69.8 KB · Views: 124 -
image-3808018994.webp38.7 KB · Views: 130 -
image-3694399885.webp36.2 KB · Views: 126 -
image-1861517853.webp48.2 KB · Views: 138 -
image-1396673258.webp54.5 KB · Views: 143 -
image-298334241.webp21.7 KB · Views: 135 -
image-791666632.webp56.5 KB · Views: 133 -
image-1888610721.webp52.5 KB · Views: 138 -
image-3066432887.webp61.9 KB · Views: 131 -
image-3413586502.webp65 KB · Views: 125
Upvote
0







