What's new

✅ SOLVED An aluminum packet might be medicine.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this today metal detecting.
It's 1-1/8 by 1-1/4 and a good 1/4 inch thick.
I can read letters and numbers on it.
Not sure org maybe and 5g03030
450 maybe mg 1.655 and 2 or 3 letters I can't make out.
+2020 C3 28Y
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0815.webp
    DSCF0815.webp
    328.2 KB · Views: 114
Appears to be a battery. Looks like a little square lithium ion battery like this:

LP102728-720mAh-Molex-51021-0200-B.jpg
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
Not a battery. I put a multimeter on it.
The 4 strips on it are like thin cellophane.
Its probably dead, end leads and protection circuit apper to be ripped off it.

The 450 number is likely the mah rating(milli amp hour)

They come wrapped in a platic like cellophane and an aluminum like foil.
 
Upvote 1
Also if you zoom in on the picture, you can see the "+" and the "-" mark on where the terminals are.
 
Upvote 1
Here you can better see the + and - signs and there was probably leads and/ or a protection circuit connected on the end:

lithium2.webp
 
Upvote 2
Mark this solved.
 
Upvote 0
Back in the 70’s instant development like the polaroid 1 step cameras had similar batteries in their film packs
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom