What's new

Anatomy of an Alpha Monument

Shortstack said:
rangler wrote:
bob,
you said...
Quote from: .Chainsaw.Charlie. on Yesterday at 01:58:04 PM
Hello. I'm new here......I was hoping to learn something but, I don't see one legitimate carving. So far this thread has lent itself to confusion and exagerration.(sp) ) You people certainly have demeaned the intelligence and mentality of those who have come before us.
I see you cant stay away , bob-a-lue? Sad really now that you have given up on treasure hunting because you haven't learned the concept of perseverance, you now are attempting a career in treasure disruption..no one here is going to believe your new nom-de-plumbs ...with 5-6 postings....


Cheez, rangler, is this guy ANOTHER incarnation of goldguru?? Let's see, which came first, goldguru? then isis; now, CCharlie. I wonder if Marc put a maximum number on how many "ignores" we can have. :icon_scratch:
That's right. Ignore those folks who doubt the legitimacy of others' claims, when those claims are absent of proof or at least explanation. Let us not entertain those who dare trod upon our ignorant utopian society of boobs.

Get out of your recliners and go discover what a real sign looks like.

PS. keep making your inaccurate guesses as to who I am. It doesn't matter. You are now distracted. At least you are distracted by the truth instead of from the truth.

shortstack. A wiseguy huh? Show us your trail markers and carvings? You know, the ones you got out and found yourself. Oh, wait. You don't have any. When will you stop being this chump's wingman?
 
Chainsaw Charlie wrote:
shortstack. A wiseguy huh? Show us your trail markers and carvings? You know, the ones you got out and found yourself. Oh, wait. You don't have any. When will you stop being this chump's wingman?


Hey, rangler, who else has used that "wingman" term on several posts in different sections? goldguru? lamar? Doesn't really matter though. SSDD...........same s---, different day. :laughing7:
 
Yea Bill, :thumbsup:
SS DD...
These guys never learn, in three threads over last 2-3 years..57k views where people learned
something..I will not quit! The more they try, the more determined I become!

The mindset of these people - they are not smart enough to know I will not be moved!

They have no creditability, they can post NO threads, where they take a positive attitude and
post data that reveals the secrets of the code...they haven't the time, patience, or IQ to do any
of that...they can only be negative and try to tear something down..In fact not ONE of them has started ANY threads ever..pretty revealing, since you judge a man by his actions....

they rant they rave, they leave.....NEXT!
rotflmao :laughing7:

Yea Bill it could be any one of those bad actors.. but old Bob-a-lou said a few post a go...

"pay back with a little interest"...

thing is..... NO one is interested hehe.....except the Mods
and a feeble attempt to disrupt this board at that -with a new id, and a couple posts , shows the limited mentality...it will fail every time.

The ignore button has no limits! Lots of these types go off their meds..
Now that the commercial is over - for the value of staying on same -lets get back to what this board was created for..
rangler
MinutemanLexingtonParker1a.webp

the minuteman rock



" one thing you can't hide is when your....."j.lennon
" you get the most flak when your right over the target".. usaf bomber pilot
they dost protest too much me thinks"...w. shakespear
 
Thought it would be be good to get back on subject. Here's a couple more pics. Hope you find them interesting. Jim
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0945.jpg2.webp
    IMG_0945.jpg2.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 488
TJim, the word "interesting" is sort of an understatement. The lion face down on the right side of the pedestal
is good, but that hardfaced profile in the hoyo / doorway is more so. BUT, look what pops up when the photo is turned
to a negative. WOW!!! take a look.

IMG_0945.webp

IMG_0945-neg.webp
 
Hey Shortstack Thought you would like it. Try these...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944.jpg4.webp
    IMG_0944.jpg4.webp
    66 KB · Views: 466
  • IMG_0944.jpg6.webp
    IMG_0944.jpg6.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 459
cool,looks like scout looking right, there is a 2 and part of triangle?and looks like dog lookn down.i think that 2 is n anothr 1 of your pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944_jpgscout.webp
    IMG_0944_jpgscout.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 452
Hey, TJim, I'm posting what I found in the first pix because I'm not finished with the second one.
This first photo has a turtle and 2 faces looking 90 degrees to each other. I've put some interesting areas inside squares to indicate where to look closer.
Is that lower square mark a confirmation right-angle or shadow pointer?? don't know.

IMG_0944.jpg4.webp
 
One trick to the actual signs guys is to find the stuff that looks natural but is out of place.
Check out the circles.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944.jpg4.webp
    IMG_0944.jpg4.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 461
Sorry! Should have put this up for a positional fix. You can see the Omec man on the right . Nearly the same picture as early in the post.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0944.jpg8.webp
    IMG_0944.jpg8.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 455
Thanks Old Dog. Cant see what these refer to yet but I generally have to stare and ponder for some time. While I was posting the last pic. I was sent a PM and clicked cancel till I could deal with it. It seems that the cancel button killed the message. Sorry! Please resend. Jim ( Note to self-Never hit the cancel button!!)
 
Jim, here's the second picture with the gargoyle circled; a possible spearhead forming and an area of interest in the background (in the square)

IMG_0944.jpg6.webp
 
Hadji The scout has two pointers. The right one seems to point to the Omec man and the left one seems to be pointing at a triangle just below it. Can't make out what the other figure is.
 
Shortstack Saw the gargoyle ( glad you could spell that) In the square is a flat area that I think has letters or numbers. Don't have enough lens to get it. Seems that many of the creatures and faces are to direct our attention.
 
It seems the faces are looking in the same general direction except the one I marked as looking at about

the 90 degrees to the others.
About those far off figures in the shadowed area...............weeeeeelll, put on your climbing boots. ;D
 
Been cloudy the last couple of days. The weatherman promised some sun tomorrow. Got a date in another area but will try to get to this site by Sunday.
 
Rangler
In one of your comments you said something about digging near an "egg" possibly in a nest.
I know where a really big egg 4 ft high by 3 ft wide setting in a basket. Camera batteries failed when I got there. It's a heck of a rough walk back there. But if you can give me any insight into this type of monument, I would be very appreciative. Especially in sharing big if I find something. Note the master monument pictures and new Alpha monument pictures I posted next.
 
This is a master monument accroding to Kenworthy because of the X. I have other pictures so just let me know which areas you want close up of. There are many other markers and a map in this area. Tell me which to go and what to look for, and I'll send the pictures if I've already found something that way. This is a very big treasure site. The most knowledgable person or persons will get an invite to visit the site, and hear the story.

Moved all the pictures to It's own thread. Spanish Master Monument. Excuse me as I'm just a novice at this site and treasure hunting. This is an important monument, and I felt it deserved it's own thread.
 

Attachments

  • West view then.webp
    West view then.webp
    170.5 KB · Views: 406
The common consensus when an "X" of this size is found...
You are on the trail pass to the left of the X.
Note the heart is on the left side and is directional to the next marker seen in the foreground.
This is not an Alpha it is between the alpha and omega.
 

Attachments

  • South view then with heart.webp
    South view then with heart.webp
    151 KB · Views: 405

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom