CaptainRobin
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2006
- Messages
- 579
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Peach State
- Detector(s) used
- Whatever it takes to get the coon.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found two banks with some in the vault today.
$440 in one, $400 in the other. Loose hand rolls. You know the deal..... some writing on the wrappers.
Ain't searched, but did have to open a couple of untaped rolls in the truck at each place. Did five from the first, one, two, three or more 40%ers in each of those. Thinking "This is gonna get good"..... Stopped and hit the road.
Next place, got $5 from a teller (all common) and the head teller said she had some in the vault. I told her to fetch 'em out. She told me it was "Three hunnert dollars worth!"
I said "Fetch 'em out. I'll take 'em all."
So she went to fetch 'em, came back to the door and told me she had "Another hunnert dollars worth."
Bring 'em on...... I'll take 'em ALL.....
Only two rolls weren't taped, but one had 3 64s showing, and the other had nine 40%ers showing.......
Lots of seriously worn paper rolls, taped up.
I'm looking forward to it.
Robin
$440 in one, $400 in the other. Loose hand rolls. You know the deal..... some writing on the wrappers.
Ain't searched, but did have to open a couple of untaped rolls in the truck at each place. Did five from the first, one, two, three or more 40%ers in each of those. Thinking "This is gonna get good"..... Stopped and hit the road.
Next place, got $5 from a teller (all common) and the head teller said she had some in the vault. I told her to fetch 'em out. She told me it was "Three hunnert dollars worth!"
I said "Fetch 'em out. I'll take 'em all."
So she went to fetch 'em, came back to the door and told me she had "Another hunnert dollars worth."
Bring 'em on...... I'll take 'em ALL.....
Only two rolls weren't taped, but one had 3 64s showing, and the other had nine 40%ers showing.......
Lots of seriously worn paper rolls, taped up.
I'm looking forward to it.
Robin
Upvote
0

Banks around here are getting pretty bare, so I have to fall back to boxes. 







