boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tayopa, now you got me confused :icon_scratch: was that a right turn 1km north or was it south of the Seven 11? :icon_scratch:

Hmmmm.... vintage C rat coffee ahhh yes 1958 date was a good year! Full bodied good aroma :laughing7:

Danny as far as the IRS is concerned, if they send me out a guy that can run a backhoe & knows which end of the shovel goes up, I'll cut em in for a piece. ;D :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi boogey man: that was a right turn to the south for 424 miles for the next marker, the Sun on the cliff. See attachmnet "Sun on cliff. this is the western cliff, eastern face..

Ladies, Gentlemen. t :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Tea or coffee ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Conn Dann, Have you figured out just what the approx value of 640 mule loads of Dore gold is? Hint in that country one can carry 200 lbs day and night. And you want me to just give it to the IRS?

Jarheads, and booger / ey guys are such scroungers that they had it figured out before I typed it.

Attachments

• Sun location.jpg
    Sun location.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 874
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI CD: you posted -->Give IRS their fair share, not a penny less, not a penny more.
Did, I just ignored them, since their jurisdiction ends at Nogales, Arizona 400 miles to the north.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don
If you do not pay your taxes, off to jail you will go, and there will be more treasures for the rest of us.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a-working on it.

In fact - I'm actually waiting to hear from my cousin (his daughter). She has a copy of everything.

Beth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread