Connecticut Sam
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 1,820
- Reaction score
- 142
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Karl alway wrote: keep you mouth shut, or you may lose your treasures.
mrs.oroblanco said:Great info.
By the way - doesn't anyone find it..................disturbing ----------- that we can "trespass" on our own public land??
B
hope when I find a big haul, I'll be able to keep my mouth shut.

Take two aspirin and a deep breath and say nothing about any big treasure finds. Except to say you only find a coin or two at a time, or rings(jewelry)Connecticut Danny said:
My head really hurts. Please help.
I tried to tell everyone to keep quiet and all I got was alot of disrespectful PM's .Cherokee_Kidd said:I tried to tell everyone to keep quiet and all I got was alot of disrespectful PM's .