Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll gotta know, if ya ever fished the quarry holes in south Lake Okeechobee.
Someone see you pulling in fish, they get on that cell phone, you got 47 boats, trying to get into a 40x40 honey hole! :-\

It's Boca Grande Pass all over again! Getting runover, by tarpon fishermans boats, while I'm trying to drift through, for my snappers! >:(

Yep, gonna need that fishing forum, where am I? :icon_scratch: ssshhhhh........

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Yep, gonna need that fishing forum, where am I? icon_scratch ssshhhhh........

You're not in Jerry Springer
You're not in Oprah show
You are in Treasurenet

Welcome!! :icon_thumright: :coffee2:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
architecad said:
Yep, gonna need that fishing forum, where am I? icon_scratch ssshhhhh........
You're not in Jerry Springer
You're not in Oprah show
You are in Treasurenet
Welcome!! :icon_thumright: :coffee2:
Thanks for the welcome, but I don't do jerry, oprah, reality tv, (unless it's the evening news), I could care less whose an IDOL this week.
And I got sharp claws, and thick fur! Bring it on!
Oh, wait a minute, the quite thread, the cat will shut-up now

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That fishing deal - ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth. In Pennsylvania, the first day of trout season - elbow to elbow folks.

Two weeks later, most of those folks are gone, however, if you are fishing in a "hole" all by yourself, by the time you are there a couple of hours, the place will fill up - its like they see your vehicle, and figure it must be "the" best spot. So, not only do you end up with lots of "unknown" fishing buddies, they have to be fishing at your side - they cannot even move down the creek a few yards.

Heck, even my hubby and I don't do that to each other - we go fishing together, but we don't fish "together". My son learned the same thing, he loves to fish, but, take that boy fishing (he's a man now, but, back when he was a boy), he headed up or down the creek, and we would have to tell him to meet us back at the car at a certain time - he HATES people fishing in his spot - him, like hubby and me - will leave a good spot, just to get away from the crowd that develops - unfortunately, the crowd seems to follow???????????????????????

Beth

Oh, Welcome to Tnet!!

Attachments

• ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,032
  • ROFLMAO.gif
    ROFLMAO.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,034

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Daedalus said:
Obama will be out the next election . I think everyone has had enough of this.
I do not think I have spoke to anyone as of late that has liked what he has done or is doing.

Most folks have had enough of this, and you would think the elections upcoming would reflect that. But I think not. Voter fraud will win Obama one more election. Election fraud was just found rampant in another election taking place last week. I don't recall the state, but it's out there. Obama will win, guaranteed. He guarantees it. Pathetic when our own system doesn't work.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, are you saying that 40 republicans voting for killing medicare won't have a thing to do with it?

Or that we got Bin Ladin?

Or that the republicans have requested budget cuts to help Joplin Missouri today?

Or that the Republicans will kill medicare but just voted huge tax breaks, again, to the oil companies?

Or that Obama put "The Donald" in his place?

Really?

Beth

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Noodle, Just put her on ignore and don't waste your time trying to educate her. TreasureTales tried and got kick off the board. Just not worth the effort, as truth is not what she seeks. :icon_scratch:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
So, are you saying that 40 republicans voting for killing medicare won't have a thing to do with it?

Or that Obama put "The Donald" in his place?
Really?

Beth
Mrs Oro, I respectfully have to disagree with that one. Trump was/is working for the Ole Drama camp. Check a little deeper into the facts than the big three networks drivel. Trump was pressured to hint that he would run and demand that Ole Drama produce a birth certificate to open the door for the absolutely bogus birth certificate to be produced. His payoff was a guaranteed contract for his show with a $66 million paycheck. While checking this out take a look at how much Ole Drama's spent going after ANYONE that tries to prove he's not a citizen. And now he's got a new office in the White House that does nothing except go after ANYONE who brings up the birth certificate or for that matter anything negative. Check out some of the non-controlled news sources to see how much the big three DON'T tell you. Good starting = the Drudge Report. You're paying for all this.

Osama........................ The jury's still out on that one. Way too many inconsistencies. Any old vets should be able to see there's something that doesn't smell right.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Well said Boogyman. :thumbsup:
This stink is so deep that it is beyond reality thinking. :icon_scratch:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boogeyman,

I was actually talking about Obama breaking in on the Donald's programming with the announcement of Bin Ladin - which I am sure he did on purpose, and 10 minutes into the show, we had the "breaking news" that Obama was going to speak - even though he didn't come to the podium until after Celebrity Apprentice was over.

I don't believe Donald Trump is ever serious about anything but MONEY, MONEY, MONEY M-O-N-E-Y! :laughing7:

And, I don't think there is any jury "out" on Osama. And, I'm glad he is gone.

If SOME people would actually READ, before they talk, they would realize where the "stink" is coming from. I sure hope that the folks who don't read, don't want to collect Medicare when they retire.

The tea party - the folks who named themselves after something completely different than what the REAL tea party stood for - are going to be the ruin of the republicans. Far right is just as bad as far left, imo.

By the way - in the interest of TRUTH - Treasure Tales did not get thrown off because of me....................................................

Treasure Stories from my State:

South Dakota:

Here is some interesting reading:

http://www.jamesmdeem.com/treasurestory3.htm

Beth

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
Boogeyman,

I was actually talking about Obama breaking in on the Donald's programming with the announcement of Bin Ladin - which I am sure he did on purpose, and 10 minutes into the show, we had the "breaking news" that Obama was going to speak - even though he didn't come to the podium until after Celebrity Apprentice was over.

I don't believe Donald Trump is ever serious about anything but MONEY, MONEY, MONEY M-O-N-E-Y! :laughing7:

And, I don't think there is any jury "out" on Osama. And, I'm glad he is gone.

If SOME people would actually READ, before they talk, they would realize where the "stink" is coming from. I sure hope that the folks who don't read, don't want to collect Medicare when they retire.

The tea party - the folks who named themselves after something completely different than what the REAL tea party stood for - are going to be the ruin of the republicans. Far right is just as bad as far left, imo.

By the way - in the interest of TRUTH - Treasure Tales did not get thrown off because of me....................................................

Treasure Stories from my State:

South Dakota:

Here is some interesting reading:

http://www.jamesmdeem.com/treasurestory3.htm

Beth
Mrs Oro, Please don't take my response as an insult or dig it wasn't meant that way. My comment on Osama doesn't mean I'm not glad he's gone. There's just a lot of inconsistencies in the stories being fed to us. Makes a lot of us wonder the "Ws" who actually got him, when they got him. There's a lot of evidence that they quit tracking him for a period of time, yet knew his whereabouts even though we were being told they didn't have the foggiest. If you do some hard looking at what info is out there that's not being sanitized & spoonfed to us by the big three, it appears that this was held on to until Ole Dramas popularity was sinking bad. You'll also see that the spike in his popularity didn't last as long as they hoped.

As far as your comments on Medicare, I wholly agree. They are getting desperate, so why not kill medicare & raid social security. Us poor sheeple don't need it.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning conn Danny: First - \_ :coffee2: :coffee2:_/ K, now you posted -->Don Please give me more details. Thank you.

Of course Danny, I know that I can trust you. First you go towards the sun which on the western cliff, facing the East, turn, then head towards the first light of the sun on March 7 th. As you find the crest of the hill look for the small "V" shaped arroyo that runs east & west.

At the apex you will find a 45 kilo gold bar just barely below the surface.

This is the reference point. From here you go 20 meters East towards the present old dead mesquite tree, which by coincidence is right on top of the entry to the tunnel complex from the old mining. Dig down 1 meter and you will find the door which will allow access to the the upper layer / level where you will find the main deposit, some 640 mule loads of gold bars, and some 1200 silver bars.

The other levels have deposits also, but be aware, the orig entry was down at the base on the southern side, so they left various traps to discourage any entry. So for your self protection, I suggest that you talk oro into accompanying you and going in first.

You can always split oro's part with Beth later.

If there is any other way that I may help you please let me know.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Don
Please search for the treasure that you are writing about and sent me pictures and pay the IRS their fair share. It is outrages that in Connecticut that people cannot search state parks, only the beaches. I believe that we also cannot search Federal forests in Connecticut. I am outrages. I let those who live out west to find treasures out there if they promise not the search New York and New England. Of course, I am seeking unpublished info of treasures stories on Connecticut. The subject is: keeping your big mouth if you find treasure. Karl always wrote: keep your big mouth shut, and I agree. [email protected].

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morming Conn Danny: You posted --> pay the IRS their fair share.

Pay the IRS their part ??> why?

I would suggest that you go to for clarification --> http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,75.0.html

And here I have given you the 'key' to guard, and you do not exhibit any grateful tugging of yer forelock on one knee?

Sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don
Pay your federal income taxes or off to jail you will go, and that will be more treasures for the rest of us. Stop crying in your beer. I live in Connecticut which has a state income tax, which is not fair. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread