What's new

Another 3 Items..

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
#2 I know it's a Pocket Watch.. But how old?
 

Attachments

  • Stuff 033.webp
    Stuff 033.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 315
#1 I think is a handle to a screw driver or something along those lines.
 
Upvote 0
DirtyMike said:
#1 I think is a handle to a screw driver or something along those lines.
or a razor.
 
Upvote 0
I'll go with:

Razor handle
Pocket watch
Lipstick tube.

-MM-
 
Upvote 0
I'd go with the razor handle then. Similar to one of these-
 

Attachments

  • 1608770698_bc1ebc9f1e.webp
    1608770698_bc1ebc9f1e.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0
ModernMiner said:
I'll go with:

Razor handle
Pocket watch
Lipstick tube.

-MM-
Me too :icon_thumright:

Tim
 
Upvote 0
ModernMiner said:
I'll go with:

Razor handle
Pocket watch
Lipstick tube.

-MM-

Yep
Yep
Yep

Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom