What's new

Another golden morning

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
My summer vacation on the east coast is coming to an end in less than a week, and there are no more good early morning low tides. So, my hunting partner and I hit three freshwater ponds this morning.

In the third pond, I found the 14k Saint Mary medal on a nice rope chain. Man is that ever a beautiful sight to see a gold chain draped over the edge of your scoop! I was even more pleasantly surprised when I got home and found that it weighs 6.5 grams.

58994cf0.jpg


fa957e14.jpg


Happy hunting!

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Very nice chain you got there! Congrats on the gold! :icon_thumright:
 
Man,that is a nice piece to have the way this country is headed!!!Otta be able to barter with that well!!!!!!
 
klondike

hot goose

fine spin and fine yellow................ :notworthy:
 
Very sweet find......Matt
 
That is a beautiful find. Congratulations!!
 
REEL NICE !!! :icon_pirat:
 
SWEET gold find there. Love to see the
gold chain hanging over the scoop! HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Great looking gold chain! Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
Love to see those chains. Nice find. :icon_thumleft:
 
The right place at the right time! Congrats.
 
looks like your doing pretty well awesome pick up :hello2:
 
:icon_thumleft: thats a sweet chain there wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom