What's new

Another new killer hunt vid

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest video here from last week . Had a great plentiful hunt with a killer heartbreaker :( thanks for watching
1.5 Days Of Walking!:
 
Upvote 0
Well, you sure did it again!

Thanks for the virtual hunt.
 
You had a great hunt. I appreciate your sharing it with us. I get as excited as you do when you pull one out.
 
Thanks guys hopefully I find more tomorrow
 
Saweet finds.. Makes me want to go huntin.. been a while since I went...
 
you guys find them like Easter Eggs!Very nice pieces too.that big blade was a Heartbreak Hotel for sure.Still a nice find.Thanks again for sharing.
 
Nice hunts & artifacts!
 
You guys still running down to Kentucky? Nice finds in some muddy fields. Imagine that big one .. Whoaaa.
HH
 
Cool video! Thanks for sharing it.
 
Thanks everyone. We got a new vid again with tons
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom