What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Another return

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call today from a girl crying that she lost her engagement ring on the beach last night. She went to dicks bought a cheap detector and couldn't find it. And that she was getting married on Saturday. So I took the hour and twenty minute ride met her and her fiance and walked about a half mile down the beach. After about 15 minutes she was crying again but this time with joy as I handed her her ring. I love this hobby IMG_20200722_181753.webpIMG_20200722_181817.webp
 
Congrats, I vote Honorable Mention!
 
Bravo!
Applause!
Good work!
 
Good job! Honorable Mention vote submitted.
 
Lesson learned. Don't take your jewelry to the beach. Gary
 
Best story ever plymouthian12...I love the picture of the happy couple. Well done....very well done!
 
Thanks all
 
Well done - a happy Bride and some real nice PR for the hobby ! :weee:
 
Sweet find/return! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice job on finding the ring. Honorable mention. (She better run that thing back to the jeweler, as it looks like she already missing a diamond in it ).
 
An hour and 20-minute drive? You deserve a metal full moon brings you returned over the years, if you haven't found one already. :icon_thumright: Great work.
 
Very Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!
 
I see a stone missing, too. Grats on a great deed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom