Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get it ?

I have Scott Wolter's email to me , offering a Film Deal , it's in my Drafts file , in fact , I posted it on this forum back when .

I turned his Scamming down .

Funny thing , it's all fiction . The Templars took the Ark of the Covenant from King Tut's Tomb ????!!!!!

Oh GAWD bless me , that's Gold right there folks .

I write fiction , it's what I do , and Lagina's , Wolter , many others saw Money in my Fiction .

swear man , I'll post Wolter's email to me on my forum .

He gave Fiction a Life man , and made Money like a Fiend .

That's the only truth to it .
That's quite a story and imagination to write it you got treasminder. Post the replies you got; it would be entertaining. However even without further evidence anyone with half a brain knows the whole bunch on that stupid island are buffoons.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Close...Only Counts in Horseshoes!

[FONT=source_sans_proregular] Season 4.jpg
Curse of Oak Island
Season 4 is here—and this time Rick and Marty Lagina claim they’re closer to the island’s elusive treasure than ever before. Indeed, Rick calls his eight years on Oak Island a “roller coaster ride,” and long-time viewers of his show would have to agree. But what makes the brothers so confident that Season 4 will be the one where they finally hit paydirt?[/FONT]

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]For one thing, it looks like they might be putting an end to one method of exploration—and opening up all new avenues in the process. “We’re gonna do one more diver,” Rick says, in the just-released Curse of Oak Island Season 4 preview, “and, if he can’t do it, we’re done with divers.” And it looks like the machinery the Laginas are using could be the biggest the show has yet seen: “We’re gonna dig a big hole in the Money Pit,” Rick tells us, at another point, from behind the controls of an enormous excavator, “and find out what’s there….That’s where it started, and that’s where we need to make it end.”[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]“Nothing engages people like the search for treasure,” Marty adds. And he reflects on the island’s tangled past—and the show’s entanglement within that past. “We’re a part of history, now,” Marty says. “I’m ready to get into it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]With that determination in mind, here’s the newest Curse of Oak IslandSeason 4 trailer:[/FONT]

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]As for the discontent among some of the show’s fans that it’s all speculation without evidence—or, more specifically, that History is more interested in ratings than facts? Well, Curse of Oak Island executive producer addressed that very question during a Reddit AMA promoting the show, and his response certainly got observers talking. Here’s his response in full:[/FONT]
Well, first of all, we never present anything that isn’t fact. In other words, if I put a period at the end of a sentence in anything I do, it has been checked and double-checked and it’s as factual as we can determine. That’s why people who watch for example ANCIENT ALIENS have to understand that a lot of that show is deliberately based on a theory, and theories are by definition speculative. Even Darwin’s theory of Evolution is a theory. The Big Bang Theory is a theory, it is not fact, although some places want to try to treat it as fact, but most religions of the world, even though they are often treated as fact, are theories. It doesn’t mean they are not true, just means that they have not been proven to be true.
But if we put a period at the end of a sentence — it means that, to the best of OUR research and knowledge, then it is true. For example, the CURSE OF OAK ISLAND is not pseudo-science or pseudo-history — it is history with speculative theory attached to it, because we don’t know what’s down there, we just know people have been looking for something for 200 years.
Look — no less than Franklin D. Roosevelt, in his 20’s, spent a lot of time on Oak Island looking to solve the mystery. And when he was president, he even thought enough of Oak Island to write a letter, which the team up there has, that he wrote during WWII asking how things were progressing and if any progress had been made. For those people who take issues with shows like ANCIENT ALIENS, I would just say that history is being written and re-written and re-discovered and re-proven every day. When I was a kid, growing up, the notion that Leif Erickson and the Vikings came to North America was considered an outrageous theory, which was later proven to be true. Bones in museums of dinosaurs, everyone thought they were arranged one way, until they found out they were wrong for all those years. So in other words, people who watch these shows have to be open to the idea that theory is as much a part of History and Science as fact.
Here’s another case in point: one of the early criticisms of ANCIENT ALIENS was that it was “colonialist.” And by that, I mean that academics took issue with that the show was suggesting that native people of South America or Egypt could not have built these extraordinary structures or had extraordinary technology, and that it was a kind of White european male prejudice that said “Oh, well they could not have done it, it must have been aliens.” Well, my answer to that is: We — meaning the show, or the ancient astronaut theorists — don’t say that aliens built the pyramids, or had that technology. It’s the people who built the pyramids who say that. Because it’s on the tombs and temples, written on the walls, from these same people whom everyone believes are the native people, they claim their technology and culture comes from beings who came from the stars. In other words, all we do on the show say is “What if it were true? What if the people who built the pyramids — who did murals devoted to Isis and Osiris and these ancient Egyptian deities, who were all supposedly coming from the sky — what if they were right? What if Moses is history? What if Jesus is history? What if Buddhism and Islam are history? What if all of these ancient cultures — Native American, hindu, you name it — they are right, and we are wrong, with our Western Science?”
A friend I went to film school with, in Boston, is from India, and he and his crew often help us when we do a shoot in India. And when I first called him, he said “you’re finally coming around.” I said “What do you mean” and he said “Well, for you, this is theory. For us, in India, this is all history.” Because in India, they don’t consider this pseudo-history. In India, they consider Ancient Aliens history.
I think the problem with too much of our educational system is that we put too many periods at the end of sentences, when we should still be putting question marks.
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]So: Get ready for more high-stakes treasure hunting drama and viewer manipulation controversy! Curse of Oak Island Season 4 premieres Tuesday, November 15 at 9 PM on History.[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]RELATED ARTICLES: Did Curse of Oak Island find the treasure? Spoilers offer strongest evidence yet[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular]Is Curse of Oak Island fake? Speculation grows alongside show’s popularity[/FONT]

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I'll quote that goofy producer

" Well, first of all, we never present anything that isn’t fact. In other words, if I put a period at the end of a sentence in anything I do, it has been checked and double-checked and it’s as factual as we can determine. That’s why people who watch for example ANCIENT ALIENS have to understand that a lot of that show is deliberately based on a theory, and theories are by definition speculative. """ ~~~~~~~~ End quote ~~~~~~~

Yeah

and that entire show , the concept came from the FICTION , I wrote as early as 1999 through 2008 on vaious Forums as my 2003
copied Text shows .

These Clowns took a Fictional write up of mine on a Funky scam forum , and wrapped a Sensationalized Histrionic
around it .

Can I evidence that comment ?

Indeed I can

the they refute my statement , and prove that they thunk it up all on their own ?

Nope .
they can't even evidence those Ebay Bought phony artifacts they promote as Knights Templar .

btw , there's more to tell ,

same crap was done with material of mine on : ancientlosttreasures.com forum

one of the script writers for the Film " National Treasure " joined the forum and flat wrapped his story around my postings .

several of the members on this forum , in fact , about 20 of them here , watched it go down .

That's the challenge I proffered , for these people to show me an earlier date on any Text , where it is stated the Knights Templar
came to the Western Hemisphere and secreted away treasure in Vaults they Built "

None exist .

as I stated , I wrote it initially as fiction on forums . No One , not a single person , anywhere I search , had
written a thing concerning the KT coming to this hemisphere , much less them bringing Treasure and building Vaults .

Scott Wolter scammed the public with Fiction I wrote .

just that simple .
Just that True

and as we read here in this forum , He's not the only one .

I'm awaiting " Finderskeepers " to come forward with any evidence that he had prior clues or text about it .

H311's getting colder .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
And so , when we clear the smoke and mirrors produced by Wolter ,
we can see the genesis of where his material came from .

Wolter and Laginas could not possibly pull Knights Templar Treasure from the Island ,
for it is not there ,,,
it never was Knights Templar
The story line is Fiction and you cannot turn my fiction into Reality no matter how large a hole you dig .

as I stated , if my fiction back then matched historical fact ,,, That'd be a unbelievable coincidence .

UN-Believable ,,, know what I mean ?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Would the readers enjoy a few more pages from that Forum concerning this ?

You may not be able to access all of my postings there , I however can , and it gets really really ,,,, FUN to read

I believe Lagina and Wolter might find it a bit ,,,, welllll ,,, toooooooo revealing .

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was I the only one that saw the episode where the old Lady, or sisters maybe, showed up with proof the treasure was found years ago, and kept quite?

As long as people keep watching, the show will go on, and on, and on..........

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that they discover treasure or give up, so we can watch other treasures shows. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that they discover treasure or give up, so we can watch other treasures shows. Good hunting and good luck.

OR and heaven help us .... They never find anything ( which they never will) and they never give up.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
quote : " Well, first of all, we never present anything that isn’t fact.

Yeah right

and you never lie

and you're the Easter Bunny

right ?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Check it out

I as well wrote : Knights Templar in the Land of Ophir

watch this Wolter try that one next .

NEXT ! On ancient American Bull-Crap

We've discovered the Land of Ophir in New Mexico ,,,,

Um ,,, we thunk it up ourselves

pfft .

want to see the Email from Wolters Production manager ?
The one where she eludes to putting me on T.V. ?

Ba Waaaa Ha Ha

They were attempting to get me to let them work with me on the Vaults in New Mexico ...

Oh Jebus , they don't know ,,,
Evil is not allowed in a Vortex

hahahah

anyway folks

Oak Island " Money Pit " was a simple Bootleg Vault for commerce conducted by Merchants who wish to
duck the Kings Tax .

The Pit was emptied by those who built it .

I'm related Maternally to people who ran an Operation just like that

" Perry and Lane Merchants London England "

Just google it , my cousin does a good research on the Family .

Boy , all these Fake production scammers .

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
First it was Pirates, now Templer Knights. Who's next to keep the show going? Vikings, or did I miss that one? Or maybe it was the Lost Tribe of Israel.

I know it was Aliens! Yep they used Sasquatch's as slaves to dig the tunnels. Some of them escaped and now roam the woods.

You'll know when it's the last show, Geraldo Rivera will show up to open the chamber.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another year of two doofus' brothers digging holes and the (almost never) History channel again adding to it's list of joke like shows that it won't drop. Let' s put that show on Bigfoot and the Giant show back to back to back with Oak Island . My only hope is that the money pit caves in and the entire island goes with it. Please god spare us any more stupidity.

Never watched a Full Episode ..well maybe 1 in the first Season, so It don't really matter to me.

If it will make more room for UFO Files or Ancient Aliens - I say "Punt" the show off into the Atlantic.

I suppose it gets "Enough" viewers.
Oh Well.

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO
If they do find something of Great Interest ; the Govt will Confiscate the item or items & Store them in a Wooden Box then put them into the USA's Largest Warehouse.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
First it was Pirates, now Templer Knights. Who's next to keep the show going? Vikings, or did I miss that one? Or maybe it was the Lost Tribe of Israel.

I know it was Aliens! Yep they used Sasquatch's as slaves to dig the tunnels. Some of them escaped and now roam the woods.

You'll know when it's the last show, Geraldo Rivera will show up to open the chamber.

Good observation 😆

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasminder2
With your info , you made this thread quite interesting.

mr etrackr

Nov 23, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Detector(s) used
minelab CTX-3030 , explorer SE & excall 1000, excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But could you imagine if it was the 12th season of a Mel Fisher reality show searching for the Atocha ? some dreams come true !!! they for sure wont come true if you give up..........

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Vikings are so two years ago. A long-ship buried vertically.

I like the ley-line theory. That's right up there with crystal healing and the zodiac "signs" having any significance in the natural world.

I think Bigfoot was a giant Templar knight from Atlantis who got stuck in his chain mail and it got mossy, so he dug a hole in some Canadian island swamp to hide the Arc of the Covenant and Tesla's death-ray while soaking in coconut fiber bath salts as he pondered the Beale Codes.

Oh, and some guy in France made a painting of it showing a tomb and some funny runic code but that was accidentally dynamited by aliens who left only a Roman Sword made in Taiwan . . . but coincidentally the blade was proportional to the handle by the Golden Mean according to a 2,000 year old Masonic parchment printed in 1820.

If we can tie in Amelia Earhart, Al Capone and the Lost Dutchman Mine we're full cycle.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread