What's new

Another unusual water hunting ring.

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was a gold escudo ring when I first saw it rolling around in my scoop. It is a St Benedict coin or seal? I am not sure about the age of it but the silver ring is marked sterling. Found water hunting this morning in South Florida.
Cheers Gary.
 

Attachments

  • CTX ring.webp
    CTX ring.webp
    842.4 KB · Views: 308
Upvote 0
I'd like to find a ring like that, Gary...nice find!

Lorraine
 
More ring, less Minelab! Congrats on the find Gary, sure wish I could see it better.. :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumleft: Hi :hello: Gary:icon_scratch::find:
I wish you luck next hunt
 
That is a beautiful ring Gary! I love interesting looking rings:)
 
Great trophy prize. I like that find!
 
More ring, less Minelab! Congrats on the find Gary, sure wish I could see it better.. :thumbsup:

I was able to zoom way in on it. That's a really cool ring! I might even wear that one if I found it.... have a story behind it.
 
ANOTHER AWESOME FIND :thumbsup:GOT TO HAVE SOME AGE TO IT - CAUSE THEY HAVENT MARKED STUFF STERLING IN AWHILE
 
nice ring Gary,coin rings are always nice
 
More ring, less Minelab! Congrats on the find Gary, sure wish I could see it better.. :thumbsup:
It does look like a Minelab ad doesnt it...yeah, Im jealous...of the find and the machine. :laughing7:
 
Awesome ring Gary.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Your doing better then the LOCAL hunters? Super Ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom