What's new

Another very nice stash found

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Well it's not 37 rolls of Walkers, but still a decent find. 7 customer rolls produced 52 Walkers, 60 Bens and 4-40%ers. 5 of the rolls were solid Walkers and Bens. Teller said she had had them awhile. Very surprising since this was a very busy bank in a heavily hunted area. Did pretty good with 2 boxes as well...4 more Walkers, 2 Bens, 2 64 and 12 40%ers. Been a pretty good week. Found my 1st gold ring metal detecting, the Peace dollar yesterday and now this.

Joad
 

Attachments

  • 8409 069.webp
    8409 069.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 781
Upvote 0
Holy cow, I need to put my eye's back in! Nice finds. :icon_thumright:
 
I would say that qualifies as more then a decent find. That would make my year. Congrats! Any good dates there?
 
Nice find. Any interesting dates there? Nothing like five rolls of 90% to give you some nice totals for the month. :icon_thumleft:

Maine_Jim
 
Theere are 2 no dates, with the one looking like a 1918. The rest are all 1935 and up.
 
Holy crap. Time to play the powerball!
 
That's absolutely amazing. Got my first walker today, and I was stunned.. can't imagine finding a whole stash of them.. could be the find of your lifetime. I can't wait till I get a find like that.. My year has started out well, but looks like yours is great|!
 
Yes, Indeed ;D Very nice. Congrad!
apush
 
Thats 2 "Non-Banner", Banners for you in the last few months. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom