What's new

Antique Whisle

metaldetectingtaylor

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
155
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in area where most items date to early 1900's. From what I can make it out it says "Made in Japan" then it theres a triangle with an H inside it and under that either says H A R D or 6 A R D or maybe even G A R D and up close it may even have periods between the letters, and then it obviously says whistle underneath. Its pretty heavy also seems like brass. Any help would be great thanks!
 

Attachments

  • P1110504.webp
    P1110504.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,151
  • P1110502.webp
    P1110502.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,137
MDT ~

Thanks.

I have not heard back from Avner since I sent him the additional pictures he requested. But I trust he is working on an identification and that we will hear from him eventually. When that occurs I will let you know A.S.A.P!

SBB
 
Upvote 0
I still haven't heard back from Avner, and not sure what's going on. If I don't hear from him by this time tomorrow I will send a brief follow up message.

SBB
 
Upvote 0
Still no word from Avner. I sent him another email this morning. But this will be the last one. If I don't hear from him this time, I'm giving up. He has the pictures I sent on the 16th, but no clue as to why I haven't heard back from him yet. :dontknow:

Bob
 
Upvote 0
Any word on this whistle? Thanks
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom