What's new

Any advice will be in Jax Florida all next week

jmaschal

Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
491
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Would love to get some advice or meet up with someone for the day--- any advice or interest to connect????

Thanks in advance!
 
Upvote 0
There is a beach south of Jax Beach it is loaded with fossils and sharks teeth. I've found over 100 teeth in a day there. Found a fossilized dear tooth also. Live in Middleburg for 3 yrs use to go there quite a bit. The beach is called micklers landing. It's about 8-10 miles south of Jacksonville beach. It's nice and not nearly as crowded as Jax Beach. Let us know how you do.
 
Would love to get some advice or meet up with someone for the day--- any advice or interest to connect????

Thanks in advance!

Im 6 hours north of that but It would be nice to meet somebody for a hunt.
 
@rock If I didn't have the whole family I would make the effort maybe some other time. I love this site and all the resources but would love to get hands on experience.
 
There is a beach south of Jax Beach it is loaded with fossils and sharks teeth. I've found over 100 teeth in a day there. Found a fossilized dear tooth also. Live in Middleburg for 3 yrs use to go there quite a bit. The beach is called micklers landing. It's about 8-10 miles south of Jacksonville beach. It's nice and not nearly as crowded as Jax Beach. Let us know how you do.

Is that over towards Mayport? I used to fish out of there. I heard St Johns was good snorkeling for sharks teeth?
 
It's just south of jacksonville beach. Mayport is closer to the mouth of the St John's if I'm not mistaken. But it's closer than I am to it that's for sure. Wish I was there but I'm in NC now.
 
Came back empty handed - few shark teeth but that's about it. Love the area though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom