What's new

any good online topo sites?

hns11550

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Louis Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I have used topozone exclusively for research and hiking purposes, but They have been bought out by trails.com a while ago. I really miss using that site, and I am looking for a good topo map site that I can access and it shows lat and long as well. Thanks
 
hns11550 said:
I have used topozone exclusively for research and hiking purposes, but They have been bought out by trails.com a while ago. I really miss using that site, and I am looking for a good topo map site that I can access and it shows lat and long as well. Thanks


You will like this one I'm sure.It has it all! :thumbsup:

http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=MC
 
terraserver ?
 
Some of the new GPS units can be loaded with Topo maps. They are amazing.
 
Holy smokes Goodyguy thats the best one I have seen. Thanks for the link.

Wolverine.
 
excellent link Goodguy. No wonder they call you "good" guy! :thumbsup:
 
Goodyguy said:
hns11550 said:
I have used topozone exclusively for research and hiking purposes, but They have been bought out by trails.com a while ago. I really miss using that site, and I am looking for a good topo map site that I can access and it shows lat and long as well. Thanks


You will like this one I'm sure.It has it all! :thumbsup:

http://www.geocommunicator.gov/blmMap/Map.jsp?MAP=MC

Thanks
Newt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom