What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any guesses on this junk find?

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2021
Messages
2,803
Reaction score
6,481
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's heavy iron. The little tab at the top seems to be a different metal. Looks like crude letters and numbers. Found in town near a very old park on a place used as a dump of sorts. I think old houses were pushed down the hill back in the late 1800s. Edit: I know the long piece is a file.
 

Attachments

  • 20230414_125903.webp
    20230414_125903.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
  • 20230414_125910.webp
    20230414_125910.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 121
I believe I have seen the long pointy thing before. They had grooves like a type of heavy duty file of sorts. I don't what they were actually used for
 
Upvote 1
I believe I have seen the long pointy thing before. They had grooves like a type of heavy duty file of sorts. I don't what they were actually used for
That is a file. Thanks.
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom