R RiverGuy4426 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 2 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2013 #1 I found this in the Little Spokane river near Chattaroy, WA. In the past I found arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but I have no idea what this is other than some kind of anchor. It is made out of granite. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks Last edited: Jul 27, 2013 Upvote 0
I found this in the Little Spokane river near Chattaroy, WA. In the past I found arrow heads and other Indian artifacts but I have no idea what this is other than some kind of anchor. It is made out of granite. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2013 #2 It would make a good anchor, but I think it's just a strange rock formation. It's still a good find
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2013 #3 IDK but it has a cool shape to it. Ive never seen a rock shaped like that but it is possible I guess. I would of picked it up.
IDK but it has a cool shape to it. Ive never seen a rock shaped like that but it is possible I guess. I would of picked it up.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2013 #4 Don't know RiverGuy. Cool looking though.