What's new

Any ideas what this is?

marg

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas what this might be? Certainly feels like an ergonomic tool in the palm of the hand.
 

Attachments

  • stone 1.webp
    stone 1.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 124
  • stone2.webp
    stone2.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 106
  • stone3.webp
    stone3.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 106
  • stone5.webp
    stone5.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
It's just a natural rock.
 
Welcome to the site, but yeah its natural
 
All natural friend here is a piece I think is similar where was it found
 

Attachments

  • image-1095607338.webp
    image-1095607338.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2853881432.webp
    image-2853881432.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 104
All natural friend here is a piece I think is similar where was it found

I just found something today made out of the same stone I think, but I can see where mine was altered by man, check out my post from tonight. What part of the country are you in.
 
I'm in middle TN I was just at your thread ill take a closer look . Thanks
 
We've had it for years. We thought it looked like a duck (we live on Long Island and found it on our property we think) and have been using it as a paperweight.

We also found a projectile point on our property in the spring after pulling out what remained of a holly bush after Hurricane Sandy. That's what made us wonder about the rock.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom