richm
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2009
- Messages
- 484
- Reaction score
- 10
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Madison, CT
- Detector(s) used
- White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It's about the right size and design for a Good Luck Arcade token, but I can't find any four pointed examples. Only 3,5,and 6 point examples.
I bet that's what it is, just a lesser known 4 pointer.
Just a wag, but a pretty good wag I reckon.

richm said:Sort of off to the side in a wooded area but right next to the green. Whats a ball maker?
MontyMaybeDrGrip said:OK, thinking outside of the box here...
Could it be the "drain" on the bottom of the ball cup that is usually found on a green? The new ones have a plastic cup, but the old ones could have had metal in it...
I don't golf, just a WAG...
Grip