What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any info on this bridle rosette?

Joined
Aug 5, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
125
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was dug on the same vicinity as the WMI buttons. I was told early Ky militia but cannot confirm it. Any info would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230412_202003_Instagram.webp
    Screenshot_20230412_202003_Instagram.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 161
This was dug on the same vicinity as the WMI buttons. I was told early Ky militia but cannot confirm it. Any info would be appreciated.
Heritage Auctions had 2 Civil War rosettes offered.
Not quite the same though.
lf.webp
 
Upvote 5
What does the back look like?
 
Upvote 0

I found this, but its not an exact match as the back isn't leaded and the eagle is just slightly different.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
VERY NICE and interesting find. I hope someone can help ya
 
Upvote 0
Just curious if you dug up anymore info on this yet? I'm very interested to know the origin of this piece.
 
Upvote 0
That's a really neat find. Can you measure the diameter?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom